It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:29 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

map 940 -------945

Hello, my map tomtom xxl is the 940.5963, which map 945 have I to take?
thank you
Read more : map 940 -------945 | Views : 1043 | Replies : 3

Install seems ok but I can't find the country in the list

Hi,

First of all thank you for all the work!

I look for Argentina map. I’ve a GO 720, with ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
MyVersions.txt:
ttgo.bif:
DeviceName=TomTom GO 720
DeviceVersionHW=GO 720
DeviceSerialNumber=M6xxxxxxxxxx
BootLoaderVersion=55120
ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9510
ApplicationVersion=1234792.1
CurrentMap=Western_Europe
CurrentMapVersion=720.1803

Map(s):
P:\Canary_Islands\
P:\Western_Europe\

Storage:
Size 1955MB, Free 94MB

I downloaded “Argentina_Mapear_930_5560 with Automatic Installer & Patcher” (on http://www.navitotal.com/topic15548.html), I’ve checked that it should work with my Navcore (9.510) and I downloaded the last FastActivate.exe.

1. I update TT with TomTom Home ...
Read more : Install seems ok but I can't find the country in the list | Views : 2882 | Replies : 15

Weird problem with TTGO710 from my uncle.

Hello all,

I have a weird issue with my TTGO710 from my uncle.

In the car it isent working, the green light shows up, but when you try to turn it on, it doesent work.
The screen stays black. Tried this at 3 cars the same issue.

When i plug-it in the home it works screen pops out.. what can be the problem?
Read more : Weird problem with TTGO710 from my uncle. | Views : 1132 | Replies : 4

Truck maps for australia

I may have asked this a while ago but has TT started to make truck maps for Australia , if not do you know if thy plan to make any,
if not does any one know if any one makes truck maps for Australia
Read more : Truck maps for australia | Views : 1017 | Replies : 1

Help with TT truck please.

Hi, I'm a newbie/technophobe. I was looking at buying the Tomtom truck SD card to put in my old 520 when a friend told me to use this site instead. HELP!!! What do I do now!
I'm after some (step by step) help on what I need and how to get TT truck start to finish.
I'm sorry if this topic keeps cropping up on this forum.

Neil
Read more : Help with TT truck please. | Views : 1404 | Replies : 1

No postcode .tlv? in zip folder does it matter?

Hi I've followed the tutorials and updated my 8 year old tomtom start for the first time, many many thanks to all the people that did all this work! and to the forum..
Anyway so i now have a new map of uk , updated speedcameras (havent checked in real world yet) and i ve put the uk postcodes in the zip file.
All seems to be working but i did notice my backed up ...
Read more : No postcode .tlv? in zip folder does it matter? | Views : 1150 | Replies : 3

940 maps

i have on my TT one xl nav is 8-010 and the map i am trying to load is 940-5966 extracted map into unit using the self extracting system ,deleted old maps
when i ran it told me i could not use this map on my unit ,so i then tried using fast activator, and it comes up when i run it ,to do the maps it comes up with error,
i have double checked ...
Read more : 940 maps | Views : 1136 | Replies : 7

Live services help needed (TomTom GO 540 LIVE/Truck 9.701 and latest truck map)

Hi folks,

I am running the above Navcore and map on my Tom Tom GO 540 Live.

In TomTom Home, it gives me the option to buy the live services at £47.50 for a year at the bottom of the screen when i have updated it.

If i go to 'Add traffic, voices and other services' option the live services option is greyed out and says LIVE services are not supported on my device - ...

First time - How to properly install a new map on XXL

Hi guys,

Been reading a lot on this new forum and i'm a newbie on installing maps etc. However i'm a bit confused on deleting and installing a new map

Now what i have is on the Tom Tom XXL a map of Europe South (original) in map 'Europe_South' (on root) with a submap 'brand'. In the Europe_South map tons of files, especially .dat files. The biggest one is the cline.dat which is round 700+ ...
Read more : First time - How to properly install a new map on XXL | Views : 1468 | Replies : 4

Speed Camera not available

Hi,

I have an old tomtom one 3rd edition and I updated the navcore to 9.485 and map 940.5963, I downloaded the 2015.02 speed camera files. Fastactivate successfully patched the map and speed camera file. But when I go to - Tomtom service - Speed Cameras, the icon is greyed out and I could not click on it.

Could some please help to let me know how could I enable the speed cameras? Thanks a ...
Read more : Speed Camera not available | Views : 1413 | Replies : 7

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162604 • Total topics 17242 • Total members 662189