It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:37 pm

News News of General Discussions about TomTom

Site map of General Discussions about TomTom » Forum : General Discussions about TomTom

How to select schemes in schemes folder TT XL 4ET03

Hi guys,

I downloaded a card scheme via TT Home. It is in the folder, but how can I apply it ?
If I want to change card colours (day/night) I can only select the schemes that comes with NC 9.510.

regards
Read more : How to select schemes in schemes folder TT XL 4ET03 | Views : 1259 | Replies : 2

Tom Tom Xl (sd card model) stuck on boot screen (Solved)

So my mates XL which i updated a while ago suddenly stuck on the boot screen.
tried clear flash tool first and still stuck on boot screen
its running 9.205 navcore and did have 930 europe west map on ,
removed the map to see if that was the issue and still stuck on boot screen
so tried a new SD card with 9.205 loaded on fresh and no map on still stuck on boot ...
Read more : Tom Tom Xl (sd card model) stuck on boot screen (Solved) | Views : 2331 | Replies : 5

Go710 greyed out satellites? (Solved)

We have a go710 that's been happily running navcore 9.43 for a while, until a few days ago the SDcard in it died.

No problem i thought. Just extract the backup i took of the card when it was originally configured to a new card.
New card inserted and everything boots as normal but the "Waiting for a valid GPS signal..." never goes away.

GPS status screen shows 9 satellites in view but they're all ...
Read more : Go710 greyed out satellites? (Solved) | Views : 1882 | Replies : 7

Go 550 live and 940 Europe Truck

Can I install 940 5999 Europe Truck map on a tomtom go 720 using navcore 9.702 and still use the live services without any problems ?
Read more : Go 550 live and 940 Europe Truck | Views : 1613 | Replies : 2

SD card for TT Rider

Hallo, how to create new SD card for old Tomtom Rider? When I copy data from old 1GB original card to new 2GB SD card, that Tomtom dosnt start. I test install Universal Navcore Installer but not work too.
Thx
Read more : SD card for TT Rider | Views : 2047 | Replies : 8

Is the latest FastActivate up to date

I'm wondering whether FastActivate reflects the current Australia Map Meta data.

I downloaded the latest FastActivate so I can activate my friends' TomTom Map as well as Navcore, seems it does not reflect the current Australian Map Meta data I've uploaded.

In the current FastActivate version it has 72 4B A9 5C 73 03 0E 9A 3B 74 1D 31 55 BE 10 9B Australia-100218.meta

However the current (new) meta data from my map reads ...
Read more : Is the latest FastActivate up to date | Views : 2912 | Replies : 4

About Blowfish

Hi,
I'm using TomTom XXL540 and have the latest map for Australia.

I'd like to provide the metacode for others on this great site.

I have read the section that said use option 5.

Question is, Do I need to use or run FastActivate.exe to see my map within TomTom to generate the code , is it the code or map and code that needs to be uploaded , which section do I upload it ...
Read more : About Blowfish | Views : 1616 | Replies : 4

Latest maps for TT7150

Hi Folks,
Does anybody know how i go about downloading the latest maps for my TT7150pro? My current maps are 01/2012 v8.85 and could do with updating. From what i've been told normal Tomtom don't support 7150pro's?

Thanks SB
Read more : Latest maps for TT7150 | Views : 1410 | Replies : 8

maps for android

hey,

i want to download a map for my android
must i download it from the "android topic"
or can i use the maps from "PDA/PNA Navigation" ?

grtz berrez
Read more : maps for android | Views : 1286 | Replies : 1

Go 720 - Update results in "Probably the disk is full"

Hi Everyone,

First off, this site is such a wealth of knowledge, thanks.

I am trying to update our GO 720 with 940_5963 but it is failing with, "write error in the file USA_Canada 940_5963\poi.dat Probably the disk if full". Can anyone shed light on this? To the best of my knowledge I have followed the steps as outlined in the tutorials to the letter.

Thanks All
Read more : Go 720 - Update results in "Probably the disk is full" | Views : 3450 | Replies : 27

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162601 • Total topics 17241 • Total members 662171