It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2024 3:59 am

News News of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

Site map of Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license) » Forum : Program (+data.zip+branding.zip+license)

software for low memory devices

Hi does anyone have igo8 or any igo primo programme for a low memory devices (64mb) I need to put it on to a mio f362 gps.

Many thanks
Nick
Read more : software for low memory devices | Views : 2943 | Replies : 2

Unknown Time Zone Florida

iGO 8 works perfectly on my double din setup except for one annoying glitch. WWhen driving from NY to FL, everything works perfectly until I cross the Florida state line. At that point, I get an error telling me that the time zone cannot be automatically set. It asks if I want to set it manually. If I don't, it reverts to GMT. If I do set it manually, it's back to GMT on the ...
Read more : Unknown Time Zone Florida | Views : 1667 | Replies : 3

IGO primo 2.4 (9.6.13.405512) does not accept input of address

Just updated my primo to 2.4 (9.6.13.405512) and everything seemed to work great first time.... till I tried navigating to an address :022:
When i go to the destination page to input a postcode or address, the letters show they are being selected but the line where the letters/numbers should appear stays blank!!
It will not show any letter I press. I tried changing the keyboard to ...
Read more : IGO primo 2.4 (9.6.13.405512) does not accept input of address | Views : 7417 | Replies : 7

iGO8-Primo CANNOT FIND MAPS All the Sudden

Please be gentle. This is my first time posting and I have been searching for a solution for hours now. Long story short I ordered and installed an Auto-Vox rear view mirror with GPS, DVR and back up camera. It came with an micro SD card with iGO8 Primo already loaded onto it. Everything worked fine until yesterday when i started the truck and it turned on as normal instaed of starting the navigation like ...
Read more : iGO8-Primo CANNOT FIND MAPS All the Sudden | Views : 4864 | Replies : 1

Koolertron (Model:QL-TYT720 Car DVD GPS Navigation Player)

Hello
I have Koolertron (Model:QL-TYT720 Car DVD GPS Navigation Player)

Link for Full Specs Info:

http://www.koolertron.com/car-dvd-gps-navigation-player-with-hd-touch-screen-bluetooth-rds-ipod-for-toyota-corolla-matrix-p-136.html?zenid=ks9h1i0klmvvja7pqt0bpqg837

Running NAV N Go

1- whats is the latest I GO Version Available that works with this unit?

2- also what is the Latest Meddil East Maps to date.

3- Thanks you for your help and support in Advance.
Read more : Koolertron (Model:QL-TYT720 Car DVD GPS Navigation Player) | Views : 2130 | Replies : 1

No voice prompts Igo (head now sore from banging it against brick wall for days, please help!!)

Hello, desperate for some Newbie help please. I've read allot about Sat Nav versus Chinese Head Units (wince6) over the last few days and tried both different versions of IGo (Primo 1.1, 1.2, 2.4 Igo 8 & 9) and mod'ing sys.texts trying to solve my issue of no voice prompts without success. Its pretty much become a 'if its the last thing I do' task and would really appreciate help on how I can solve ...

iGo My Way Primo on Chinese Head

Hi All, new here, I am sure that this has been covered before but can anybody tell me or point me in the right direction to update the maps on iGo My Way Primo. I have 2009 Europe maps. Tried talking to Naviextras but they said is pirate copy and will not sell me license or update! (The do not do anything to help stop the illicit use of their software so I now have ...
Read more : iGo My Way Primo on Chinese Head | Views : 4594 | Replies : 6

Igo8 For Android

Is there one? I see a Primo but I cant get the links to work.
Read more : Igo8 For Android | Views : 7282 | Replies : 16

Philips CED1800BT No navigation voice issue

Hi,

I have a new Philips CED1800BT with GPS. Map card is iGO 8, non-legit with Australia map. My problem is I am not getting any sound from the navigation including key tones and other voices. The music from USB and radio works fine. When navigation speaks out or lets out key tone, the playing audio pauses, but no voices from IGo comes out at all. I have gone through the settings and ruled out ...
Read more : Philips CED1800BT No navigation voice issue | Views : 3282 | Replies : 5

Igo 8.3 Data.zip branding.zip 320x480

Hi

i am searching a data.zip and branding.zip for igo 8.3 inkluding the res 320x480 (HVGA like HTC mini) in Portraitmode.

I searched a lot of time but i cant find it.

WinCE 6.0

May someone can help me, ty

cya
Read more : Igo 8.3 Data.zip branding.zip 320x480 | Views : 3561 | Replies : 1

Login  •  Register

Statistics

Total posts 162509 • Total topics 17234 • Total members 661359