PAPAGO! X6 M3GPS Edition   

Postby moscow » Sun Jul 11, 2010 1:57 am

kentcp wrote:Hi GPSforever,

Do you able to help on the resolution 800x480, please.. Many Thanks in advance..

M3X6 800x600 not come out yet. Use M3X5 instead.

moscow.
moscow offline

Postby kentcp » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:18 pm

moscow wrote:M3X6 800x600 not come out yet. Use M3X5 instead.

moscow.

Hi Moscow,
Do you able to provide me the correct thread? I been tried on X5, M7 but not work on my PND Win CE unit until this X6 is working (but smaller screen).

Appreciate your help.. Many many thanks if anyone able to help me here.. I am not expert on this but I tried on this X6 com1 seen able to launch the program. so, which M3X5 with 800x480 should i use ?
kentcp offline

Postby Nagas » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:20 pm

torsten.schmitz wrote:Want to try X6?

Language : English only!
Sound : No sound--->you must put sound file before run.
Also need add map.
and only COM1---->change com go to hex 0x76a14

If you want to share organic and system and baselang....dll other than english above, you can share it here using navitotal upload!

Hi!
I used Torsten X6 above and can run it with some problem when I change the setting or when I exit X6 during navigation (without stop routing), when come back to X6, it will ask continue routing or delete, unfortunately both option will make X6 "hang", so I must hard reset and delete file in "save" folder, then back again to X6 with all favorit/history all gone. Can somebody help me to fix this problem. TQ
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby samkuek » Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:16 pm

samkuek offline

Postby gpsforever » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:54 pm

Nagas wrote:Hi!
I used Torsten X6 above and can run it with some problem when I change the setting or when I exit X6 during navigation (without stop routing), when come back to X6, it will ask continue routing or delete, unfortunately both option will make X6 "hang", so I must hard reset and delete file in "save" folder, then back again to X6 with all favorit/history all gone. Can somebody help me to fix this problem. TQ

Hi,

I face the same problem. If I used this version, I will stop navi before exit. If use the version mentioned by samkuek above, it does not exit completely when click exit, just suspend only. The reason is in ori PPG unit, you can't exit completely, its either suspend or shutdown. So, I use mediaplayer file to exit.

Regards,
gpsforever
gpsforever offline

Postby Nagas » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:30 am

Finally I found my problem, it is beacause I replaced the original "X6-C1.exe" with modified ***.exe (+ replacing Share_EN.psu in organic folder with modified one). But it is going back normal after replacing back the original X6-C1 and Share_EN.psu. The rest problem is no interface lang can be used except English, although I put some other BaseLang***.dll in main folder. Coordinate is ok.
Can somebody advise me?
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby Nagas » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:48 am

Sorry, exit way is still using Video button and never pushing Exit. But this is better than modifyng exe file which resulting crash in otherfunction, except there is anybody succesfully modifying it.
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby gpsforever » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:06 pm

Nagas wrote:Finally I found my problem, it is beacause I replaced the original "X6-C1.exe" with modified ***.exe (+ replacing Share_EN.psu in organic folder with modified one). But it is going back normal after replacing back the original X6-C1 and Share_EN.psu. The rest problem is no interface lang can be used except English, although I put some other BaseLang***.dll in main folder. Coordinate is ok.
Can somebody advise me?

Hi Nagas, have you downloaded the Organic folders?

Please download the Organic folders here: http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?921-PAPAGO!-X6-M3GPS-Edition/page27
post #269.

Download the 3 part and unrar. Copy all the folders, except the EN folder, and place inside your Organic folder.

Regards,
gpsforever
gpsforever offline

Postby Paleskin » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:10 am

torsten.schmitz wrote:extract system.rar attached and put system.bin file into folder X6/System....

Done, but my location is still wrong
Paleskin offline

Postby Nagas » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:33 am

gpsforever,
Yes it is working now!, and Exit is still using Video button...

gpsforever,
I have probelem to get unlocked Navitel 3.2.6.4914, can you adive me? may be in other thread?
Nagas offline

User avatar Ex Moderator

Postby penanghazard » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:02 am

Still having a prob the program automatically shut off when navigation starts...
Lot of bugs to rectify..
penanghazard offline

User avatar Junior Member

Postby mrlee2k » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:45 am

ha..ha...ha... (happy man...)

Thanks to torsten.schmitz's files (happy X6 com1 and system.bin),
now my PaPaGo X6 is up and running.

Thanks everybody for the guide and info here in NaviTotal
mrlee2k offline

Postby samkuek » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:59 am

penanghazard wrote:Still having a prob the program automatically shut off when navigation starts...
Lot of bugs to rectify..

Try run factory default once. Change language to English again after running factory default.
samkuek offline

Postby tarixjab » Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:16 pm

hi all,

i quite late found this great forum and now want to have working Papago! X6 M3GPS Edition.. please reupload the whole package or pm me a link.. beacuse i cannot find any working link..

thanks
tarixjab offline

Postby gpsforever » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:09 pm

tarixjab wrote:hi all,

i quite late found this great forum and now want to have working Papago! X6 M3GPS Edition.. please reupload the whole package or pm me a link.. beacuse i cannot find any working link..

thanks

Hi, please refer to here http://www.navitotal.com/forums/showthread.php?921-PAPAGO!-X6-M3GPS-Edition/page35 at post #343.

Regards,
gpsforever
gpsforever offline

PreviousNext

Return to PaPaGO! Software